Spacious Family Home with Peaceful Outlook
Low-maintenance, spacious and with a peaceful outlook, this near-new family home is the epitome of comfortable living. Set within the award-winning Bluestone Estate, there are parks, walkways and a nature reserve to explore, plus a fun, family-friendly atmosphere.
Inside, the floorplan offers three bedrooms and two bathrooms. An entertainer’s delight, the designer kitchen is open-plan so the home chef never misses out on the fun. It is well-equipped with a suite of modern appliances, plus plenty of storage and a large island bench where the family can gather while you whip up a meal.
The combined living and dining space is expansive, with easy-clean tiling and lots of natural light. Sliding doors open out to a huge covered alfresco area with uninterrupted views of the neighbouring reserve.
Extra features include built-in robes to two bedrooms and the master with a walk-in robe, ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning, single garage with internal access and a laundry with external access.
- 3 Spacious bedrooms
- Master bedroom positioned at the front of the home with walk in robe and ensuite
- 3 way main bathroom
- Open plan kitchen, living and meals area with plenty of room to move
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioner
- Natural light and neutral tones complete the home
- Undercover entertaining
- Single car garage internal access and rear yard access
- Easy to care for, low maintenance garden
- Fully fenced yard, perfect for pets
CT / 6031/427
Council / Mount Barker District Council
Zoning / Residential
Built / 2012
Builder / Fairmont
Land / 405 sqm
Council Rates / $
SA Water / $73.10 pq
ES Levy / $187.65 pa
Built in Robes
Hot Water Gas